Thursday, July 9, 2009

Food Storage...on the Path to Preparedness

I ran across Food Storage...on the Path to Preparedness the other day, and thought I'd put a link on here. This is a 14 page handout, compiled by Debbie Kent, that addresses many topics, like:
  • Why Should You be Prepared?
  • Warnings and Where they can be Found
  • The NEW Food Storage Plan
  • 90 Days the Easy Way -- Think SOS
  • WATER
  • Filling 55-Gallon Barrels
  • Rotating
  • Water Ideas and Rotating Systems
  • Financial Reserve
  • Long Term Food Storage/One Person/One Year (in addition to your 90 day supply)
  • Why Store These?
  • I Have a Year Supply...That's All I Need
  • What Will This Provide Per Day?
  • MENU Using Basic Year Supply
  • Survival Mode
  • Menu Planning
  • Using Your Year Supply
  • Storing Your Food Storage
  • Inventorying
  • How Can I Afford Food Storage?
  • How Do I Find all the Food I Need?
  • What Are You Going to do With This Info.?
  • 6 Steps to Success
  • Going the Extra Mile
  • Why Do We Prepare
  • The Path to Preparedness
  • Will You Be Ready?
  • Top 10 Reasons Why I Don't Have My Food Storage
  • A Year's Supply for $58.81?
  • OTHER BASICS and "Fun Stuff"
  • Menu Suggestions
Flip through the pages and see if something catches your eye.

No comments: