Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Preparedness Blog

I'm beginning a preparedness blog. It really doesn't have much on it now, and it's a bit random; but, my goal is to do a post five days a week. I've just figured out the format. Monday is motivational. Tuesday will be a food storage recipe. Wednesday we'll work on 72 hour kits, emergency kits, and short term and long term food storage. Thursday will be preparedness ideas like, well the insulated tent that's on there now. Next week I think I'll do a box oven. Friday will be a surprise! (It's a surprise to me too)! Hopefully this will be a success and maybe someone will find something useful. Love to you all!

The link is http://goodnewsminutes.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm so impressed with your blog. It's only been 3 days but you're doing so well, keep up the awesome work! p.s. I've checked it every day...

Krystal said...

What! You checked my blog?! I didn't think anyone had seen it yet! That's great!