Friday, May 15, 2009

Joyous Jake!

Jake is so excited! I can't even begin to tell you all! We walked around the block last Sunday and when we got home, he looks at the yard and points, exclaiming "Is that what I think it is?!" "No dear, that's a weed. They're all over in the back yard." I was already headed down the sidewalk again when I hear "Is that what I think it is?!" Oh my heck, it really was. Little grass sprouts were all over the place! Jake was grinning from ear to ear. He kept rubbing his hands on the tops of them and saying "Look, you can feel them." I tried to get a picture of him, but he wouldn't let me. I did get a picture of him and Mercedes together though. Now I just need to find the camera again. (That thing turns up missing as much as my glasses).

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I'm so excited for little grasses growing!!! Tell Jake to walk around the block again and see if the grass grew while he was gone :o)