Saturday, January 9, 2010

Surprise in the Camera

My dad bought Jake The Undaunted for Christmas. It's about a Pioneer expedition in Southern Utah. Jake loved it! He couldn't put it down! He was sick, probably a lot longer than he would have been, because he kept reading till the wee hours of the morning. During the day, I'd tell him to go sleep; but, he'd just smile and say "I want to read my book more." I'm glad he liked it, and so is my dad!

Happy Anniversary! On January 3rd, we celebrated our six year anniversary. I made peach cobble and we ate it with the kids. Call us boring, but it was fun!

This photo was the surprise in the camera! I didn't know it was there until I uploaded the photos to the computer. Mercedes must have taken it of herself, or Christina took it. It's a little fuzzy, but I love it! She looks so sweet and funny at the same time!

This is our family. Mercedes always draws three girls and three boys. Hmm...

You can't catch me, Mom. I'm quick!

Alex can't get enough oatmeal! He's crazy about the stuff. He's good for three bowls almost every day of the week!

Mom, it's early. I'm in my "I don't like pictures" phase, and I'm eating breakfast! What are you thinking?! This is all you get.

You can't see me...

I love my little family!
(Thanks for the camera, Melanie and Doug! And thanks for the memory stick, Dad)!

2 comments:

Angelina said...

What cute pictures. I loved the Undaunted too. Now we want to take a family vacation there someday.

Krystal said...

So does Jake!