Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So Much to Say, So Little Space!

Holy moly, is it time to make a post or what?! Where has summer gone? We finished our summer classes and it's already cooling off out side. In fact, it's too cold to leave the windows open at night - unless of course you like waking up with a sore throat! (I know I don't)! We're so excited class is over! I'm so excited class is over! I feel ten feet tall. I don't know if its from the weight of four classes being over or if it's the fact that I finished the four classes, but it feels great! Now, I need to quit deflating and get busy around the house.

Mercedes school supplies came yesterday! We are so excited! It was better than Christmas, seriously!!! Mercedes was ripping boxes open and Christina would grab the contents out, squeeze it tight, and say, "Oh, my paint! Oh, my book!" It was SO cute! I have tons of laminating to do and haven't had time to paint our class room, but that doesn't matter. We have picked out the paint colors and will get around to it, but probably not this year.

Speaking of paint! I started repainting a little dresser and still haven't finished. I am a glutten for unfinished projects! The project wouldn't be tied up, except the nobs had been glued on and I didn't want them. I had reconciled myself to using them, but NO! So, I beat them off with a hammer which pulled some of the wood off. You'd think I could just go buy the filler and finish my project, but no. It's just sitting in the garage.

Earlier this month, when we were visiting my parents it rained every day! While I sat in class, the kids had a blast! My parents snapped the pictures and "Uncle" Konrad played the guitar. What a beautiful day!!!





Well, I must away. I hope you are all enjoying your day! Hopefully, I'll be back soon...

No comments: