Thursday, April 15, 2010

What's Up?

I'm excited to plant our vegetable garden! I've been working in our plot for a few weeks now, just here and there, and I think it's going to be great! Yesterday, I started some seeds growing. I hope they don't die like last year. Of course, last year I started seeds in March, and it was way too long for them to be in their little pots - especially since we can't even plant until the end of May. I'm crossing my fingers on these seeds and hoping they grow well.

Alex's cast comes off tomorrow. HOORAY!!! I'm a little worried about him re-braking his arm. I suppose it's just paranoia. And luckily, he didn't hit a single person with it. Although, he did get it wet a few times, so I hope it's not molding inside. That would be way too GROSS!!!

Jake is completely psycho! He's taking 16 credits during the summer and already ready to register for fall. Way to go, Dear!

Christina is not feeling well today. I don't know what's up. She has no mucus, cough, fever, nothing. She's just looks pale and sickly and wants to lay in bed and not eat anything. I took her for a walk in the stroller, so that she could be out in the sun a little. I hope she begins feeling better soon.

Mercedes is so funny! Yesterday, it was almost dinner time, and all she could say was, "I'm starving. I can't wait any longer." She repeated this over and over. After about ten minutes of it, she went outside. I guess she wasn't that hungry right? Wrong! She went to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Every time she goes to Grandma Rae and Grandpa Rods, they feed her! Cookies, popsicles, pupu's, you name it, they share it!

Now, I know what you are all wondering. What in the world is a Pupu? (Pronounced poo-poo). It's the Hawaiian word for appetizer and it's probably spelled wrong. So there you have it...Hawaiian 101.

I hope all's well with you!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

It's time for Gardening, so exciting! I was so excited yesterday when I found about 23tulip bulbs for 6 bucks! Yahoo I can't wait to plant them. Now I need help with the veggie thing.