Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tag

Tag, I'M IT! Thanks, Laura, that's nice! I'll be out to get four more of you soon! So now that I've been tagged, I'm supposed to tell y'all six quirky things about myself. Hmmm...the list goes on and on and...just kidding...I don't know if they're quirks or obsessions, phobias or just my wonderful talent. Possibly a combination of them all.

#1 I like crocheting. Jake calls it my video game. Some people sit at a computer playing games all day, some play their PSP; give me a hook and some string and I'm happy as a lark!

#2 I can make fudge out of Pinto Beans, and boy is it good! I'm not kidding! Why, just yesterday I had a request for it for our cooking group this month. Mmmm...I'll have to put the recipe on here for anyone who wants to try making it.

#3 I wake up in the middle of the night and wonder if the windows are open. And after yet another check of all the window locks - and door locks since I'm up anyway - I can go back to sleep because they're still shut tight.

#4 I love organization and I don't enjoy messes, but if things are too clean I can't find what I'm looking for. I guess I just need an organized mess. Isn't life wonderful!

#5 I just asked Jake what's quirky about me and he was speechless and a little confused...I don't know if that's good or bad. Hmmm...

#6 I want a goat. I like goats. I don't know why. But, I would like one.

Well that's quirky me. I'll be back to finish this soon and tag four more people so they can tell us six quirky things about themselves.

No comments: