Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lucky Number Eight...

Eight Favorite T.V. Shows:
  1. I Don't
  2. Watch T.V.
  3. So I
  4. Don't
  5. Know
  6. What
  7. To List
  8. Here
Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
  1. Played
  2. Giggled
  3. Worked Really Hard
  4. Walked Like an Egyptian at Arby's
  5. Enjoyed the Sunshine
  6. Talked to Cynthia
  7. Ate a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
  8. Marveled at My Neighbor's Hanging Laundry
Eight Favorite Restaurants:
  1. Arby's
  2. Arby's
  3. Arby's
  4. Ya Gotta
  5. Admit,
  6. It Pays
  7. The
  8. Bills
Eight Things on Wish List:
  1. Fifteen Month Supply of Food
  2. Military Tent
  3. Five Sleeping Bags
  4. Santa Fe Sold
  5. A Big Garden, Fruit Trees, Grape Vines, and Other Berries
  6. No DEBT!!!
  7. Be Closer to Family! I Love You ALL!!!
  8. Chickens
Eight People to Tag:
  1. Ditto
  2. On
  3. Everyone
  4. Melanie
  5. Tagged
  6. On
  7. Her
  8. Blog :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I wish I were just like you cause I only wanted earthly possessions and you want food and family supplies. I'm terrible! :o( On another note, I can't wait to come see you guys. Doug and I even have a count down... only 10 more days. Yippee!!!