Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Little Neighborhood Family

Do you know what I love? I love my children; and, I love all the little children that live on my street! I'm glad they come to play dress-up, cars, and puzzles, race their bikes, and slide on the slide. I love that they come get me when one of them falls off their bike and "needs" help getting up. I'm glad they ask me for help tying their shoes or zipping up their boots. I'm glad ALL the children play so well together, and that their little skiffs are quickly forgotten - for their are many many skiffs. I'm glad I have the opportunity to be their neighbor because they are teaching me much patience, which I so dearly need. I'm glad my home can be a refuge when they are sad. And, even though it does occasionally cause problems, I'm glad they like walking in just to be here. I hope they will always feel comfortable coming "home."

No comments: