Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Something New, Something Blue

So...I've discovered I have a secret crush on blue. Yes, I still love yellow, and Kim over at Dear Daisy Cottage has totally inspired me with this beauty; but, blue just keeps popping up. Our old door, the shed, and now....

Before
Do you see this yellow? It really was, no is, aweful! The picture does not do it justice. Neon with green undertones is NOT pretty in this bathroom. Luckily, it was only a $5.00 miss tint from Lowe's.

And then, flying over head...is it a bird? A plane? What is that?! It's mom! She swoops in. She sees. She gags. She pities the poor eyes that have to look upon this bathroom every day. And guess what we found on the Christmas tree?

Paint!

Mercedes wanted to take a picture but I told her "Be careful. I don't want to get paint on you." And then, BLOP! Paint falls off my roller right onto her arm. After wiping it off, she stepped out of the bathroom, reached around the corner with the camera, and took a picture. Pretty good for a blind point and click.


I only had one clean roller, so Mercedes made her own.

And now, the moment you have all been waiting for! Dun...dun...dun...

After
All that's left to do is paint the celing white, and it will be done! Just don't hold your breath until I do it, because you wont make it.

Thank you Mom! I love you!!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I love the new look! Mom saved the day yet one more time, snicker snicker...

Angelina said...

I love that color of blue. It looks good.