Friday, December 11, 2009

Potty Training Again

Good Morning Everyone! It is such a lovely day outside...freezing cold, but nice and crisp. Boy am I grateful for a home that keeps me warm and out of the cold. Today is a good day! I can finely slip away from Alex for a few minutes to write a little. We have been potty training this week. Christina did AWESOME!!! Not one single accident. She's amazing! Alex is doing great too! He's already peed in the potty three times this morning, and it's barely eight o'clock! WOW!

Potty training Alex was a spontaneously inspired answer to prayer. After our last attempt to potty train Christina I just didn't know what to do. She was so beyond being ready. But, she did it this time, and didn't even realize it! No trauma involved. What a big girl! And, extra bonus for me...Alex will be potty trained too!

Being a mommy is exhausting work, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I absolutely love my kids!

No comments: