Thursday, July 8, 2010

What Should I Call this Post? Hmm...

Good morning, good morning, good morning! How are all of you? I am so very happy this morning! My children are doing a little better. I'm doing a little better. Jake's doing better. Phew! Being in school has totally thrown everything out of whack! But, all's well.

School is so exciting! Elementary Education is something I never wanted to do until about two-and-a-half years ago. I'm so glad we have a Heavenly Father who knows us better then we know ourselves, because I'm doing this and I love it! My professor wrote and told me "[I] have an optimistic yet realistic view of teaching." He also said, "Buena seurte en tu estudio del Espanol." Do you know what that means? "Good luck on your study of Spanish." (I'm going to get an emphasis in Spanish, which I'm really excited about too)!

And guess what? I ran into one of my old friends from college yesterday - way out here - at Arby's of all places. I just happened to mow the lawn yesterday morning and he came in with some of his coworkers. I told Jake, "I think I know him." Turns out, I did! We never had a single class together, but ran into each other at Institute. Have I ever told you guys how much I loved Institute? It was a good place to be...

Well, other than that, the house had a bomb explode inside and we eat a lot of sandwiches lately. What about you?

1 comment:

Angelina said...

Wow! Sounds like you are busy. I am glad that you are able to go back to school. Sounds exciting.